Monday, July 09, 2007

Some fuckin' boob stole my iPod!!!!!......
And for this,I'm angry.I'm not suicidal or psyched!!...I'm behaving like a perfect hypocrite but I'm just fuckin' pissed and mindfucked!!!!

Man,there's been too much happening.Outside and in Pune.People suddenly stop keeping in touch.Forget the old friends.People suddenly getting all successful in careers.
Ha,and the best part is how you try to control your emotions,fakingly smile being the happy-go -lucky,while the fury is burning inside.And now this iPod gets stolen.Great!Just what I wanted!
I really wonder why I havent written a happy post in days.I really wonder.
I desperately need a quiet trip.I'm just waiting for the sunny days to be back.With books,music and tranquility.
Thats all I need right now!

Aar sala,pet'o kharap.Calcutta'r fuchka kheye konodin pet kharap hoyeni.Ekhon joto shob panipuri,vada pao aar drain'er jol mix kore g*nd lege geche.Kobe je Pujo aashbe.Kobe je kolkata jaabo.Dhus sala.Chutiye khaabo.Fuchka,jhaal muri,paapri chaat,churmur,aloo kaabli,dhoyne-pataa-ghoogni-longka,egg roll,chicken chowmein,lal-deem'er daalna.I'll gorge on whatevaa shit I find in every other street.Long Live Calcutta Junk!!!

And no!I wont help you with the Live Earth shit.I really wanted to and I can.But now I'm being selfish and arrogant,'cause by the time humans can really save the Earth from global warming,I'll be long dead.

8 comments:

dreamy said...

My condolences with you,for loosing your "idiot box".:)...ki hoechhe?..you buy another one na?

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

it aint my idiot box....!!!!...its an i-fuckin-pod!!!...
..and another one....it costs 9 grands,dear!!!!!...

onnesha said...

"its an i-fucking-pod" hehe hilarious!
and yes!long live kolkata.nothing like home.i went to poona once and had thali which was pretty yuck!

Unknown said...

awww..
u seem mad!!
i would be too!!

Anonymous said...

he he..u lost the bloody iPod that was totally covered with medical bandages! i bet it wouldnt fetch u more than 2k if you were to sell it..stop moaning :p

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

@onnesha...nothing like cal..nothing like cal!!!

@hopgoblin...im bloody pissed!!!but nothin i can do about it...

@harsha...two things....the ipod wasnt covered with bandages,in case u hvnt noticed and 2k is a lot of money at least for a poor bloke like me...and dude,ull fret and whine even if u lose ur trouser zip...i aint takin any advice from ya..:-P

coffee stain said...

dude....buy a simple mp3 playa..... 3k 2gb........and some how i don't remembering you buying the one you lost and about....... your jinxed man.... to visit a traditional sha-fuckin-man....... to see is ye are cursed.......cause i sure as hell think ye are.....get hitched man.... you whine too much....and get a vamp...you need harsh handling.....hmph :P

Unknown said...

wow......