Friday, November 17, 2006

Im not spiderman,in case u think i am!!!!! .!.

What the fuck????.....i never thought i would ever E-V-E-R crib about my own life.....especially after bitching about others......But now....whooooopooooosh.....here i am...talkin to random people about how my life sucks and how i much frustrated for no-reason i am......i aint a bloody dragon-fly which keeps of fluttering around clean,dirty or whatever gardens for no fuckin reason.....yes,my cell phone keeps on conking off whenever i decide to request for my balance information.....yes,im now becoming a social drinker( finally!) and l'il alcohol is making me dizzy.....yes,i did think i had cancer untill someone actually shoved the guts up my throat and asked me to not to get mindfucked by it......also yes,i get embarressed sissily for some wierd reason......im having tooooooo many dreams about tooo many people and its freaky.......ive become bloody meticulous about my room,tryin to keep it un-messy(okk,i loooooooooowe being messy)......and i REALLY wanna smoke some shit ,even though i know how fake it sounds.......
And last day i was actually caught by the instructor for pointing laser beams into other's eyes( cuz i was tooo darn bored)....not that i was reprimanded but whtever.....
Last day i was walking down the road with ashwin...and i saw this lady screaming frantically from an auto and that shittly scared me....i never get scared generally.....but it kinda reminded me of that nice madman who hit me with his sack about 5 years back......i didnt think much about it then......but now since ive become the great-o-thoughtful-one ...i think.."why on earth wud a madman pick on me "....!!!!!......kintu jai hok....he fucken did.....he hit me terribly with his filthy sack.....while i was walkin down Jodhpur park after school......and not just that.....what petrified me more was the look he gave me....which kind of resembled a hybrid of the Abominable snowman from Tibet,the wierd monkey speicimen from Congo which they show in Discovery and Cramer from Seinfeld.......a normal person wud have hit the madman back, i believe......but i fucken ran!!!!.....NOW i do find reasoning in his assault on me ...i guess im too wierd and too mentally imbalanced to find the eternal truth or the pandoras box.....but im gettin there..i know that ....im really trying to get there.......

And Thank God Its Friday....i love fridays....i hate saturdays....cuz i think and drink a lot on fridays and end up doing nothing on saturdays......even sundays suck....i think im liking fridays so much,ill probably start shouting out in the shower...
Gimme a "F'...
Gimme a "R'...
Gimme a "I"....(oops, 'an')...
.....ohh crap!!!


Bubye,u normal mortals!

No comments: