Tuesday, April 10, 2007

F stands for ....????

I know this is the end...trust me....it is....no more wicked second thoughts,no more sympathetic-comebacks....this is so the-end-with-a-fullstop.
If they say I'm too weak-hearted not to tolerate it any more.....so be it....it aint a crime anyway.And then there are the show-offs,the lick-ass-wannabe's.....I cant really tell if im tired or its the breaking point.But these certain people believe they have that thing what you guys call 'attitude'....(whats with THAT word anyway!!!)...ask me!!..and ill say "No fucker, u dont have whatever you think you have"....
And then there's the english language.
"please do this na"......."I have no problems re".....You are a goddamn 'professional' unlike all of us,improve ur soft skills at least!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!.....
Disgusted is what I feel!!!!

Matheran kinda-office trip was good.......ate a bit....walked a lot...stopped,admired the pretty dense forests,and hills!!....walked some more....and then when I got tired...I walked again.But it was fun inspite of the odd-weather.
-----------> see the pics here <-----------

Also loved 300 and Namesake.besh besh!

BTW.....Have u ever heard the story of the CustardSpace......its magically amazing.....:-)

5 comments:

Random Doodler said...

What, re? what you talk na. ekdum inpossible.
:-D

dreamy said...

nice rant..:P

coffee stain said...

heh.....soft skills...you'r in india.... here "re" , "na" ...al these are a part of the english language....corporate world huh... guess i betta off.....
i can speak in any 3 languages i please....drive to work in my "own" indica.....get there at 1 pm...leave by 7....and chat most of the time...
nunku...assistant hobi???? 15k per month and "perks"

~Moo-lah Buz!nezzz~ said...

@random doodler...sigh...and a deep double sigh!!....it seriously pisses me off..and im beginning to say it a lot nowadays too...but only while talkin to frnds...not still a part of my coporate lingo..but these certain people say it while talkin to firangs!!!

@dreamy.....ki korbo...office'e kaaj naa thaakle jaa hoye!!!

@coffee stain....i know wbout the indian soft skills...sad na??:-P
assistant banaabi..but i get more money here!!!!....

coffee stain said...

aabe atleast you don have to call yer'self a corporate who