Monday, March 12, 2007

Ummm.... I met this poor family on the streets... the dad, the mom and their kid ... well , they
appeared to be poor. And yes , they were being shunned by most of the other by-passers...

I even gave them some money.. enough money,i think ...( no,i wasnt drunk, :-P ) ...i mean...I dunno if it was self-guilt or something..... but u know that inner voice...that gut feeling...which tells you.....

Oh well...i dunno if im going to the heavens as a good man..... but ill definitely go as a better one according to my conscience,i hope......

6 comments:

beloved_witch said...

you're all good!
:)

debanuj said...

no no no !!!!...
im the bad lean mean machineeeeee!!!

Random Doodler said...

What men? Update, no!

dreamy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dreamy said...

the inner voice is never wrong..:P
I ALWAYS make it a point to listen to what it has to say..:P

debanuj said...

i know.... the inner voice is the only one i trust!!!...